The Robins


There are 2 robins just frolicking away in the bird bath right now.  Come to find out, robins are now my favorite birds.
Bringing some boxes into school today, with the help of #1, awesomest son ever.  I did quite a few fun things today.  Husbandman said, "Looks like you're getting your life back."  Yes, I am.  That chapter was bearish, but off it went last night.  Now I'm looking forward to getting into my 3rd grade classroom.  I'm not sure I remember how to  teach the 3rdies, but I'm going to give it the old college try.  

Comments

Nancy said…
You've got this, hands down!
N
congratulations on getting the chapter submitted. I was beginning to worry.
Anonymous said…
No worries ...you will be awesome!

Ks
StreibProjects said…
Third grade is the best!
Anonymous said…
Those children are so lucky!
jw
KC said…
I want to also teach 3rd grade with you!!

Popular Posts