After school today I took a 10 minute walk. Fall's still looking beautiful. Colorful leaves are hanging in here and there, mums holding on to their color. Crisp cool air. After the 10 minute walk, I worked til 10 at school. Now I'm home and all's right with the world. So fall, so good.
Monday, November 05, 2012
Fall 2012 #40: The Walk
After school today I took a 10 minute walk. Fall's still looking beautiful. Colorful leaves are hanging in here and there, mums holding on to their color. Crisp cool air. After the 10 minute walk, I worked til 10 at school. Now I'm home and all's right with the world. So fall, so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Retirement Saga
Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...

3 comments:
Awesome!
Love it! My first presidential vote was in 96. Congrats, Quinn!
Quinn voted. And Mourdock went down!!! Nice job Hoosiers.
Post a Comment