Well, okay.
Phew! Knew you would find them. When do you leave?N
Yay hooray! What a relief.
I leave on Wednesday.Still working on the blasted talk.But it's interesting stuff, so that's good.I found the folders in a closet that I'd looked in 50 times. So I'm fairly sure someone stole the tote bag and recently put it back in there.
Just remember that you are going to have so much fun. Especially once the talk is done. I'll be thinking about you!
oh thank goodness. Another bullet dodged.jw
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
5 comments:
Phew! Knew you would find them. When do you leave?
N
Yay hooray! What a relief.
I leave on Wednesday.
Still working on the blasted talk.
But it's interesting stuff, so that's good.
I found the folders in a closet that I'd looked in 50 times. So I'm fairly sure someone stole the tote bag and recently put it back in there.
Just remember that you are going to have so much fun. Especially once the talk is done. I'll be thinking about you!
oh thank goodness. Another bullet dodged.
jw
Post a Comment