Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Transfer

Little peep has a dad in jail and she wrote him a letter during writer's workshop. She even grabbed an envelope from her teacher and wrote Dad's name on the front. On the back she wrote, "Be free at last!"
They're working on a webpage for the local MLK Jr web page contest. I loved how she transferred her learning to a new situation.
Heartbreaking, yet awesome. Well done, little peep!

2 comments:

KC said...

I'd like to see the MLK site when it's done.

Also, what's the story of this photo?

LH said...

There is an exhibit on dollhouses and miniatures at the history museum. This one was on a shelf, no explanation anywhere. Most of my other pix didn't come out well because I'm bad at taking pix in museums without flash.

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...