This year's sixers and cincos are really taking up my invitation to comment on the edublog I set up. Right now they're debating the use of the term "food insecurity" that's being used instead of the word "hunger." We read about this in a Newsweek article by Anna Quindlen. Friday, December 15, 2006
The Comments
This year's sixers and cincos are really taking up my invitation to comment on the edublog I set up. Right now they're debating the use of the term "food insecurity" that's being used instead of the word "hunger." We read about this in a Newsweek article by Anna Quindlen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pop Up
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
2 comments:
I love that some of your kids are knitting hats for newborn babies who need them! Awesome.
jw
well, we're not actually doing it yet. 2 boys did make caps, but teendaughter's going to help me with the pattern over break.
caps for the capital does sound like a fantastic project. let's see if i can get this moving.
Post a Comment