The Rating

As far as I can tell, cancer is way over rated. I spent yesterday visiting good pal jw in the hospital. It's pretty sad when you're hoping you can get your latest infection cleared up so that you can get your chemo on time. Geezlouise. On the plus side, jw's sister, kw, brought her two nice shirts as a gift and I asked if I could have one of them because I really liked it and they said yes so I got a good shirt out of the deal. Send some healing rays jw's way if you will today. Merci mes amies.
Foto credit of baby pileated: Lewison

Comments

KC said…
boo on the infection. hang in there, jw -- sending my healthiest healing vibes to you all right now.

p.s. i love that photo of the pileated. good work ml.
KC said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
That shirt was just screaming your name.
jw
Anonymous said…
For JW: Sending you Healing Love and Light.
Did you get the rat book???
Anonymous said…
I got the rat book indeed, dm. I can't wait to read it. I might have my sis or Lee bring it up to Indy. Thank you so much. Of course I'll be sending you a proper thank you note very soon.
Hope all is well with you, ms. dm.
jw
LH said…
the exciting news today? THE WOUND TEAM is coming into see jw.
doesn't that sound great???

I wore the new shirt last night and it was looking way excellent.

i saw the rat book at your house and thought..."why don't i have this rat book?" So watch out.

kc, i've been having commenting probs as well. ml's backyard is a bird sanctuary of sorts. saw a blue heron there last week.

pour moi maintenant? La Dentiste.
Julie Anna said…
hey friend, just catching up on blogdom. It's been a busy summer here at the Registrar's office. Too much work and not enough play, which I am trying to rectify here in the last few weeks before school starts. Let's get together soon, ok? JW, I have been thinking of you and sending healing thoughts and prayers.
LH said…
hey jt dear, let's have a playdate next week.

Popular Posts