The Glee

I finished a draft of the methodology chapter of the diss this morning. Next chapter will focus on analyzing a kid’s story. Most of that’s already written in my quals, so the next chapter should go pretty quickly. Then the going gets tough again, but let’s think about that later, shall we? This blog entry is cheery and upbeat. On Friday night I watched a most excellent film, Happy Endings, that I think all of you should probably rent a.s.a.p. If you want. Right now I’m heading out to see The Edukators with Mitzi at local movie theater slash eating establishment. Best of all today was the kind of blustery day I love. I slogged down to the park with dark grey clouds zooming overhead while I listened to stories about gender clichés on This American Life. It’s nice to have alittlegleeway to blog about after last week’s debacles.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Must learn how to enjoy Sunday as much as you do. Still, it's clearly Sunday's fault. Thanks for the movie plug.
Julie Anna said…
It was great to bump into you at the Spoon, dear heart. I know you get down about the things you can't do because you are working on the dissertation. But many of the rest of us are down because we're not working on a dissertation! I really wish I were one of those people who could live on 3 hours of sleep a night. The things I would get done...
KC said…
kudos on the progress! This is excellent news.
Anonymous said…
Where are you getting those pictures? I love this one. It makes me miss Bloomington.

jeff
LH said…
hi ms jdoc, yes, i will blame sunday, as often as possible.
j, i like to just lay awake after the three hours of sleep. thinking about how nice it would be if i were sleeping again.
thanks, kacer.
jeff, didn't you hear that i'm now an amazing photographer? where have you been my dear?

Popular Posts