Well, okay.
It's been said (more than once) that I'm always thinking about my next meal. Food: good. Hungry: bad.Bobcranky when he is fed late
Hey bob,He has the peculiar habit of planning for the next meal immediately upon completion of the current meal. After the last bite of lunch, he usually asks, "So where do you think we'll have dinner tonight?" Covering the bases I guess.
Post a Comment
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
2 comments:
It's been said (more than once) that I'm always thinking about my next meal. Food: good. Hungry: bad.
Bob
cranky when he is fed late
Hey bob,
He has the peculiar habit of planning for the next meal immediately upon completion of the current meal. After the last bite of lunch, he usually asks, "So where do you think we'll have dinner tonight?" Covering the bases I guess.
Post a Comment