The Re-Entry


 And I'm back. Why haven't I been blogging?  I'm not sure.  I think about blogging, but then I just watch all 5 of the Twilight movies instead. One after the other. Or I spend hours trying to solve the NYT Spelling Bee.  

Visited my dad recently.   He's having longer, weirder bouts of dementia lately. Sometimes he's okay, but you never know.   Last week he spent days talking about my mom being in the hospital.  When I reminded him that she's been gone for 5 years, he said, "I know, but we have to visit her in the hospital.  She could be dying." So that's been sad and confusing, but today he was fine and we talked about the Battle of the Bulge. 

Soon Husbandman and I will be on spring break.  We will spend a week in Paris.  Something to very much look forward to.

Life goes up and down in its own twisty nonsense and splendor.


Comments

cb said…
Welcome back. "Twisty nonesense and splendor" is a wonderfully descriptive group of words.

Popular Posts