This is our last week in Paris. As you can see from the photos above, I am still having fun. You can also see that I need a haircut. I have one scheduled when we re-enter. If you happen to see me at home during the week we are there, please don't look at my hair if you can help it.
Thursday, March 24, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pop Up
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...


2 comments:
Ha! ha! Your hair looks fine. You look great! I'll bet you are going to miss Paris greatly. What an adventure!
Your blog is back! I'm late to the party.
But those photos of you on the striped columns of Palais Royal and with the polar bear of d'Orsay bring the joy. xo
Post a Comment