Wednesday, May 08, 2019

The Fyre

Have you seen the documentary about the FYRE music festival? It's about people who wanted to put on a music festival, but they weren't that experienced and they weren't that honest, and they ended up ripping a lot of people off.  They inconvenienced people as well.  They eventually became laughingstocks and prison inmates.  (Spoiler Alert, in hindsight). I thought it was quite compelling, but Husbandman thought everyone involved was an idiot and everyone got what they deserved.  Two perspectives on one film.  But it is only I who thinks you should see it if you feel like it.  

2 comments:

kc said...

It's among my fondest wishes to see and then review a film with you and HM.

Anonymous said...

I probably would agree with you. jw

The Pop Up

On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called  "Refusing to Rest."  I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...