Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Herons

So first off, let me tell you
that everything's going well here in the heartland.  My colleagues threw me a surprise party for the book on Friday morning.  Funnest time ever. We saw U2 on Sunday night and that also was the funnest time ever.  And C., I took these photos of the mysterious green heron a few weeks ago. Life's just rolling along and I'm basically just singing my song.



2 comments:

LH said...

Thanks good friend.

I would like to know what you think about the green heron photos i took?
Good, right????

Mary M. said...

I found links to the women shown and the poetry shown at the concert.... such a great night in MSP too.

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...