Monday, July 10, 2017
The Missing
On Friday, I might be recording a Heinemann Podcast. I'm scheduled to do this, so I don't know why I'm writing MIGHT. When you think about it, though, anything can happen between now and Friday. I'll let you know how/if it goes and when/if you can hear the conversation.
I'm curious about the book. In our back and forth journey, the book is now in the publisher's hands and I haven't seen it for a few weeks. I wonder how it's doing and feeling. I know it has friends at Heinemann, but does it miss me or need me? I hope we're back together again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Pop Up
On Friday morning last my phone reminded me about a pop up exhibit called "Refusing to Rest." I knew not of the artist Amos Paul...
1 comment:
Oh, it misses you! I'm ready to listen to the podcast. Let me know when...
Post a Comment