The Highlight

I have a new student who lives nearby.  Yesterday I ended up walking him home.  This walk was extremely pleasant.  The kid is a great conversationalist.  The weather was beautiful.  On the way home I saw a Blue Heron walking along a small pond.  SCORE!

On another note, our little news magazine had an issue about dress codes.  The magazine featured a Hoosier School called West Goshen and their new dress code.  As we read through the dress code on Monday, it turned out that I was the only one who could attend West Goshen.  My shirt had sleeves, solid color, collar, and two or more buttons.  Yesterday, several kids came in with solid shirts.  "Look, I can go to school in West Goshen," kids announced as they walked in.  I could not as my shirt had no buttons.  West Goshen, you're on our radar.  How's the dress code working out for you, West Goshen?  Please keep us posted.


Comments

KC said…
Our school has a policy against yoga pants that bare the bottom. And spaghetti straps. That's about it. This dress code of which you speak sounds a little too stringent.

Popular Posts