The Organization

Today's Organization Tuesday, as you all know.

I am slowly getting some systems in place in the new classroom.

In order to get organized, I've been spending a lot of time at school.  I wish my classroom could have an upper floor and that could be my house.  I would just go upstairs at the end of the day and crash out.  That way I would never have to leave and probably a lot more would get done.

Heading in peeps.  Try to get organized today.  That's what this day is all about.

Comments

KC said…
I need to get organized as well. I'm feeling little flutters of excitement about the prospect. Let's do this!
mm said…
Is Organizational Tuesday really a thing? If it is, I'm rocking it. Today I'm putting photos on Picasa (now Google Photos) and maybe downloading CDs to iTunes. Woot!
Anonymous said…
The beginning of the year always takes its toll and organization is a daily chore for me these days. Slowly but surely we are getting there. Doing my best, forgetting the rest.
N
Anonymous said…
It's exhausting!
jw
KC said…
Are the kids getting in on the organization? I bet they're enjoying themselves while they engage in productive work in your ideal environment. ;)

Popular Posts