Saturday, December 15, 2012

Fall 2012 #62: The Bustle


I'm loving the holiday bustle---the music, the decor, the gifties.  I was invited to join a cookie exchange this week, but come to find out you have to make 6 dozen cookies.  Who in their right mind could / would bake 6 dozen cookies?  I almost got talked into it twice, but I am resolute.  Still, I'd like to have some of the cookies baked by others and hope they'll be inclusive when sharing at school on Monday.

6 comments:

mm said...

I hope they share with you. Six dozen seems a bit overwhelming.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You need to come to our cookie exchange. Only 2 dozen required! :)

Sarah M.

Anonymous said...

Come to my house and I will give you cookies. Any day. Anytime.
N

KC said...

That's a crap load of cookies. My SIL was prepping for an exchange tonight and making five dozen. It was a lot.

Sarah G said...

I only made four dozen, it was okay. I will probably make more of them this week and come share them with you, they were ridiculously easy and delicious.

LH said...

OMG, Sarah G shows up with cookies AND A COMMENT!!!! THANKS, SG!!!!

Even though I made Zero cookies, I definitely ate my fill.

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...