Well, okay.
I love Louis!! Count me as a friend!!
That's great stuff. Probably the nicest gingerbread man ever. I am glad that he loves me like I was his "off spring."
I love Louis too.
Louis, if you weren't such a nice little Gingerbread Man I'd eat you in a second. I love the Gingerbread cookies!
this is pretty sweet. Good job #1. i remember when you had your own blog, which i loved so much.
Post a Comment
Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...
5 comments:
I love Louis!! Count me as a friend!!
That's great stuff. Probably the nicest gingerbread man ever. I am glad that he loves me like I was his "off spring."
I love Louis too.
Louis, if you weren't such a nice little Gingerbread Man I'd eat you in a second. I love the Gingerbread cookies!
this is pretty sweet. Good job #1. i remember when you had your own blog, which i loved so much.
Post a Comment