The Dinner

Husbandman and I went out to dinner last night.  I made a film about it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe Peter was just really hungry. Was it delicious? B&B
Anonymous said…
Re your Twitter: I see you are now saying "Rats!" Good one!

D/
Julie Anna said…
hahahaha....husbandman looks "long suffering" in this video. Tell him he must suffer for your art. ;)
LH said…
Exactly!

He was exasperated during the shoot, but now
is taking credit for the film's brilliance.
kc said…
I also love this film. Peter's looks are very funny. I was about to say, "Peter is so funny," but we all know that YOU are the one that put him in this humorous situation. So, YOU are very funny.
Anonymous said…
What do you eat at the sushi bar?

mem in CA
LH said…
Hi Mar,

Vegetable gyoza, edamame, zaru soba. You know, the usual.
Julie Anna said…
Do you ever get the seaweed salad? It's quite delish and the texture is weird and wonderful.
Anonymous said…
I want a movie of those ugg sneakers in action.

D/
Anonymous said…
So glad to be back for the blog!!!! Had a great time. Loved the East wing of the Nat'l Gallery, Capitol and State Dept were v cool as well. LOVED having time to wander on my own and with my sister. Call me-we need to get together!
N

Popular Posts