The Crime

Outraged peep ran up to me yesterday and indignantly reported, "When A is passing out papers... (huff puff)... at each person's spot... (more huffing and puffing)... she puts the paper down, and she sings... 'Doobileedoo!'"

I looked up and sure enough, A was plopping down yellow papers in front of each classmate while jauntily chirping, "Doobileedoo."

I looked at outraged peep and said, "You know Bud, I don't think that's really that big a deal. His mouth dropped open in astonishment and he returned to his spot, shaking his head. I felt like I let him down, but in truth I felt a lot of admiration for A's paper passing style and may imitate it in future.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it!
D/
Julie Anna said…
I wish people would sing doobileedoo when they dropped some kind of problem on my desk. It would brighten my day considerably.

Is the quilt from the recent show in town? Gorgeous! I'm always in awe. My crafting skilz to not extend to quilting--it requires a level of patience that is far beyond me.
KC said…
i love it, too! doobileedoo! it's like hootie hoo, which i also love.
Anonymous said…
Perhaps I will hum Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra while passing out hats and necklaces today.
LH said…
YES!!!

We learned about St. Patrick today. WE'RE READY!!!!

Popular Posts