Sunday, November 02, 2008
The Teen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Retirement Saga
Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...
Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...
8 comments:
Can you believe she's 18?????!!!!
jw
I remember voting for the first time...my fresh year in college...Bill Clinton. It was so exciting for me!
I voted for Bill in my first presidential election, as well. 1996. Happy birthday, Ros!!!
She keeps saying she's a grown up now. But I'm not sure she's right about that. Doesn't that happen at 21????
i think maybe 21 is grown up... or later??
beautiful :)
My first presidential election was the year Jimmy Carter gave his concession speech before I had even had a chance to get to the polls to vote for him out here in CA.
Not an exciting way to enter the process.
mary
I remember that year! Of course I was shocked. I assumed he would win because I voted for him. It took me awhile to figure out how all this works.
mary, come out here this weekend. I want to see you. and bob too.
Post a Comment