The Punking



There's this one sixer, we can call him Demonchild, who interrupts my class every day 50 to 100 times. He is highly literate, but low in the behavior dept. When I talk to him about shaping up, he always has some lameass excuse or spouts some nonsense about how I've misconstrued his intentions once again. Today he wasn't that disruptive, which was odd. As he walked out of class he remarked to me, "Guess I didn't disturb your teaching today, did I?"

I responded, "No you didn't. Are you just trying to butter me up because that C minus is arriving at your house next week?"

He whirled around in the hallway and yelled in a panic, "I'm getting a C MINUS????" I started laughing and then everyone else did. D-child stood there staring at me in a kind of shock. 3 cincos ran up into his face and screamed, "You got PUNK'D!"

The laughing continued as he finally found words to say, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

Yes, mah frond, I did. How could I not?

Foto Credit of Shanghai Dept. Store: Husbandman, happy to be back with fam.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back home PeteMan! -- I'll ask JoyDog about some pix for the weekend Lee-Lee....miss ya!
KC said…
this is really funny. good work on the punking.

Popular Posts