The Taunts


I've read so many complaints about Saddam's murder. Some guys taunted him. And someone else took video. I wish more people would complain about how sickening the death penalty is. It's hard for me to believe that people who endorse hanging have such high standards for how to do it. I doubt Saddam was thinking, as the noose was tightened around his neck, "Gee, that mockery's really hurting my feelings." They've arrested the guys who mocked Saddam. So maybe the mockers will be hanged respectfully. Show them how to do it right.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's all just gross and frightening.
jw
LH said…
greetings, dear.
my feelings too.

fyi:

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070108/cooper

this is a good article about military people speaking out against the war.
KC said…
your blog changes all the time. i'm impressed by your creativity. and i'm kind of depressed about going back to real life.

and the war, of course. it hurts to think about it.

Popular Posts