The Sidewalk


Of course #1 son waited til last night to ask for help with acquiring a costume. He found one among the dregs. A mask that makes you look like your head is a basketball. Bought him a Pacers shirt. He's in action.
Teen Daughter and creative pals are the characters from Peter Pan. She's Captain Hook.
Halloween's a bit of a bust now. Los kiddos go off with friends right after school and we pick them up after it's all over. No one comes to our house to trick or treat because we have no side walk. No handing out candy, no cruising the neighborhoods enjoying the ghouls and goblins, crunching on the fall leaves. There should be a center for Halloween Wannabes, where we can pick up a kid and just head out. What I really want is to pass out candy. Is that asking too much?
Foto credit: Emma's mom. Emma looks HOT as batgirl.

Comments

KC said…
I liked the links. :)

Shef was a chef for halloween at school, which I thought was funny and Dan thought was lame. He was Tigger for the big night out, just like last year because I'm the laziest mom, ever. The costume is size 4T, so I think he can wear it next year, too.
Julie Anna said…
I felt a little let down about Halloween myself this year. We did have six trick-or-treaters. But I thought, after I got home from work, that I could've put a little more effort into it. I've always loved dressing up and everything, but time just slipped by this year. I did help the boy make a costume for the contest at the hardware store. We made a large head-sized milk carton (Horizon organic, of course) and his face stuck out one side with "Have you seen me?" over the head hole. Very funny, my friend. I laughed and laughed.
Anonymous said…
This little girl is just adorable!
jw

Popular Posts